Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Webcomic Wednesday!


Welcome to the middle of the week!!!! On this lovely (but a bit chilly) Wednesday I would like to introduce two now Webcomics that I recently found but absolutely adore!

First up is Chaos Life by A. Stiffler:

Courtesy of chaoslife.findchaos.com

This is a comic I find myself cackling to while I'm bored in my half of a cubicle. The art is fantastic and there are CAT(S). It is a fascinating story about a woman and her wife and just their funny thoughts and life. Please check CL out!!! You won't regret it!

Next up is Extra Ordinary by Li Chen


Courtesy of exocomics.com
This adorable comic is about a girl named Li and her bf, Jordan and her adorable cat (as seen in the comic above). This comic has and awesome pencil shading, realistic by cartoony style that I LOVE!!! Please also check this comic out!!

Let me know what you think in the comments!

<3 Nibs n Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment